Learn how to make android custom whatsapp photos and android stickers
If you have received Dhwara stickers from your friends or relatives or others this Diwali and you must have been surprised. You must have thought that how can I send this sticker? Let me tell you that this was a beta test so it was not available for everyone but now Whartsup has made this feature available for everyone from today. So don’t wait update vhartsup right now.
So friends today I am going to talk to you about the new sticker feature of WhatsApp. Recently Google has brought an official update to the app for WhatsApp Stickers, the app recently got the ability to share stickers on Android and iOS. Along with emojis they have given this another way to express your emotions in the app.
While WhatsApp gives you ‘Sticker Packs’ to start sticker packs, you can go to play store to download and install different sticker packs from them (only you read all reviews carefully before installing sticker packs). But, what if I told you that you can create your own sticker packs with your face or literally anything you need? Or you can make any photo as a sticker
Yes, you read that right. Using today’s modern applications, you can make stickers from your photos and convert them into neat little stickers.
Click Here To Download Whatsapp Sticker App
Let’s see how to do this.
- Go to Google Play Store and download ‘Sticker Maker for WhatsApp’ (Free) on your Android device.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’ (by Vico & Company) and there you will find an app by name.
- Download and install the app and when you launch the app, you will see an option called ‘Create New Sticker Pack’.
- To give a custom name to the sticker pack, you will get a pop-up option to do that. You can also skip this step completely.
- Once after that, you will see an empty sticker slot. In it you can add at least 3 stickers Tap on them to add new ones, and you have to select and add a file or photo from your phone, then you can outline the part of the picture you want in the sticker. Outlining can be a little tricky, but you’ll have all the useful options. You are done adding all the stickers.
- After that, click on the Publish Sticker Pack option which is green in color (Publish Sticker pack) on the right side.
- Select Yes, publish option. In the final step, you can send the funny stickers you made to your friends and loved ones from inside the emoji icon option. 🙂 Required Information:
- You need to update your WhatsApp to get the feature of whatsapp sticker.
- You should have only one whatsapp installed in your phone. (if not working)
- If this app does not support you can install another related app from play store. ￼ If you have any questions or want to know any technology related information, be sure to bookmark our blog. Thank you very much for reading my article, if you like this article then share it with your friends and social media.