HAL Recruitment 2023: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is looking for qualified applicants for Apprentice Training in a variety of crafts and disciplines, including graduates, diploma holders, and ITI graduates. JOBS
On its official website, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has posted a full announcement for HAL Recruitment 2023 for 647 MT and DT positions. Applicants can apply for HAL Recruitment 2023 online starting on August 2, 2023, at www.hal-india.co.in, the company’s official website.
HAL Recruitment 2023 Age limit
In HAL Recruitment 2023 , To be eligible for HAL Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following upper age limits:
- Age Limit: Applicants must fall within the age range of 17.5 to 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will receive relaxation in age according to government guidelines. Specifically, SC/ST candidates will have a relaxation of 5 years, and OBC candidates will have a relaxation of 3 years.
- Age Calculation: The age of candidates will be determined based on their age as of 21st July 2023.
HAL Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
According to the official notification of HAL Recruitment 2023, the candidates will be selected on the basis of document verification conducted by the committee.
HAL Recruitment 2023 Salary
The stipend for HAL Recruitment 2023 for Selected Graduate Apprentices:
- Monthly stipend of Rs. 9000 for Selected Diploma Apprentices
- ITI completed candidates: Monthly stipend of Rs. 8000
HAL Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
There is no Application Fees for HAL Recruitment 2023.
Application Start Date 02.08.2023
Application Last Date 23.08.2023
Read Notification : Click Here
HAL Recruitment 2023 is a career opportunity for Apprentice Training in numerous crafts and disciplines given by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Graduates, diploma holders, and ITI graduates are eligible.
There are 647 vacancies for Apprentice Training available across various roles and categories under HAL Recruitment 2023.
The basic stipend for HAL Recruitment 2023
– Graduates are paid Rs. 9000 per month
– Certificate holders and ITI graduates are paid Rs. 8000 per month.
The Selection Process includes Document Verification.
Candidate can Apply online through HAL’s official website for HAL Recruitment 2023.
The dates to Apply Online for Registration are from August 2nd and will end on August 23nd, 2023.