What Is DigiLocker – Due to the increasing use of net nowadays, the government has also taken the goal of digitalizing everything. Especially Modi ji has started a revolution of Digital India. In which everything goes, whether it is a government scheme, bank payments are making everyone digital. In this episode, some time ago the government launched an app named DigiLocker. Which you can use to store your document online. Today we are going to talk about DigiLocker.
ये भी देखे : अपने फोटो के WhatsApp Stickers बनाए
DigiLocker is an initiative of Digital India of the Government of India. DigiLocker is the facility under which we can save soft copies of all our documents online on a website or mobile application. From now on, the Government of India has given the same recognition to the soft copy as a hard copy gets. Now whether your identity card is saved in your phone or it is lying in your purse, both are equal. That is, if we say that in future you can vote by showing your voter ID card in your phone, then it will not be wrong….
What is Current Account? How to apply for current account?
How secure is Digilocker?
If we talk about the security of DigiLocker, then DigiLocker is as safe as our bank account or net banking. In Digilocker we have to create a user id and password. And we have to link it with our Aadhar card. Along with this, we also have to register our mobile number. Only after doing all this process you create your account in Digilocker.
Now whenever you want to use any of your certificates from Digilocker, you will have to login with your user id and password. Then an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, you will have to enter that code after login. Only then you will be able to see your certificate, document, and use them. In this way, DigiLocker is as safe as our bank account.
What should we do if the money is not withdrawn from the ATM machine?
To use Digital Locker, you have to first register yourself on the website. DigiLocker is now available both on the website and in the application. If you want, you can also download its app in your mobile.
An account is created for you by registering on DigiLocker. As soon as you create your account, you get some space on DigiLacker. Where you can keep your document in different files like image, pdf, word file etc. To use DigiLocker, you have to follow some process first which is given below.
- To create a DigiLocker account, first you have to go to the official website of DigiLocker. If you want, you can also go direct by clicking here. Or you can also download Digilocker app.
- After reaching the website, you have to click on the Sign Up button. After which a new page will open in front of you.
- On the next page you have to enter your Aadhar card number. And click on the Continue button given below.
- As soon as you click on the Continue button. A one time password will be sent to your mobile number. Which will be linked with your Aadhar card. Enter this password in the box that appears on your screen and click on the Continue button.
- On the next page, you will have to fill some personal information like – your full name, your date of birth, your gender and email id. After that click on submit button.
- After this, you will also have to set up a security pin to login to your DigiLocker account. Whoever doesn’t keep you can keep you. And can submit by clicking on submit button.
As soon as you complete the process. Your account will be created on DigiLocker. And you can use this account through Digilocker mobile or website. And you can also upload your documents on Digilocker account and download the availa documents.
Note – Remember or write down your password well.
How to save document in DigiLocker?
To save your document in DigiLocker, you have to scan all your documents. If you want, you can also click a clear photo of your documents. Which you can save on DigiLocker.
To save your documents on DigiLocker, you have to open your account. And upload the document in it.
If you want, you can also create separate folders for your documents and upload documents in it. For example, by creating a folder named collage in DigiLocker, you can save all your school certificates and marksheets in it.
What are the advantages of DigiLocker?
- Documents can never be damaged in DigiLocker. There are many such important papers which turn yellow or get damaged after a few years. But when you scan your documents and save them in DigiLocker. Then all such problems will be solved.
- One of the biggest advantages of Digital Locker is this. That the documents which are saved in DigiLocker can never be lost. What used to happen earlier was that we had to take our original documents along to summit. And sometimes in such a situation our documents were lost.
- You can use the saved documents in the digital locker from any corner of the world. For this you just need to have internet.
- Sometimes it happens. If we are driving a vehicle and we forget the driving license at home or the paper of the vehicle is not available with us in hard copy, then DigiLing can be very beneficial for you. By using this you can get rid of all the problems.
- Now bringing digital is valid in all government and non-government organizations. Because digitization is a central government scheme. And no institution or organization can refuse to accept it.
- At the time of the launch of the digital locker, the government had also announced that now there is no need to give photocopies of documents in any government office, only by emailing the soft copy of your document, the work will be done.